ALP Consulting Comes with NEW Job Opportunity for "Microsoft Dynamics AX" Technical Developers for PERMANENT Opportunity.
Here is detailed Job Description for your reference. Kindly go through it and let me know your interest level here for the same.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, design, code, test and debug applications Visualize changes necessary for given problems and understand the impact to articulate the necessary customization that adhere to industry standards
- Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans.
- Assist in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications.
- Work with users and co-workers to develop, test and implementation plans.
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings.
- Act as mentor to junior resources, capable of answering technical questions and guiding design concepts and technical understanding.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 8 - 10 years development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent.
- 6+ years of development experience in Dynamics AX 4.0 and above.
- 3+ years of development experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and above.
- 2+ years of development experience in D365FO.
- Significant programming experience in X++ and C#.
- Significant experience in SQL Server and SSRS.
- Experience in using Lifecycle Services (LCS) Tools.
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2009 Enterprise Portal development.
- Experience leading and mentoring other developers.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools: Preferrably Azure DevOps
- Experience with creating and managing Data Entities.
- Experience with creating and managing Integrations using OData.
- Experience in Azure Integration Tools such as Logic App, Azure Functions, Storage Accounts.
- Experience integrating AX/D365FO with Dynamics CRM/D365CE or other .NET custom web applications.
- Design, architect and configure new Dynamics AX/D365FO instances.
- Experience in Supply Chain and Trade & Logistics modules such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Management.
If you are interested, Then Please share your updated CV to email@example.com along with below given mandatory information.
Total IT Experience :-
Relevant IT Experience :-
Relevant MS Dynamics AX Developer Experience :-
Relevant Dynamics AX 4.0 and above Version Experience:-
Relevant Programming Language X++ & C# Experience :-
Current organization :-
Notice Period :-
Current Location :-
Preferred Location :-
Primary Mail ID:-
Primary Contact Number :-
Secondary Contact Number :-
YOU CAN ALSO REFER THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY TO YOUR COLLEAGUES / FRIENDS TO THOSE WHO ARE ALL LOOKING OUT FOR JOB CHANGE.
FOR MORE CLARIFICATION. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME ON THE BELOW GIVEN NUMBER.
Magesh Kumar. S
Senior Analyst - IT Recruitment
ALP Consulting Ltd
Reach Me :- 8825603208
Whats App Me :- 9962828824
Mail Me :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and BenefitsBest CTC will be offered for the Right & Technically Strong Candidates
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Alp Consulting Limited
Recruiter Name:Magesh Kumar. S
Contact Company:Alp Consulting Limited
Reference Id:Dynamics AX