1. Create a targeted sales plan to achieve quarterly and annual sales target. Work with your own data and provided to define target markets e.g. inbound enquirers, open channels, global referrals, 3rd party referrals, etc.
2. Develop and explore existing and reoccurring leads; maintain, develop and upsell existing clients; cultivate and develop potential clients, identify and, where possible, influence client needs through client visits, review and other methods.
3. Use existing marketing kit and resources to conduct effective sales presentations, solution proposal, business negotiation and close deals both individually and as a team.
4. To provide weekly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measures for improvement.
5. CRM and tools to ensure sales process efficiency.
6. Desire and ability to build and drive a sales team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time