1. Ensuring filing of timely returns as defined under different statutes
2. Ensuring timely closure of inspection notices issued with appropriate reply and documentation within specified TAT
3. Attending Clients Internal Audit and targeting to get 100% compliance score and ensuring timely closure of noncompliance if any noticed by Auditor
4. Creating awareness of statutory provisions/laws across organization
5. Providing timely updates on changes/amendments in Labour laws.
6. Timely renewal of Labour License, Shop Act as per guidelines
7. Preparation of Monthly Reports/Trackers and Updated documentation
8. Statutory Compliances knowledge or experience of Shops & Establishment ,ESIC, Provident Fund, Professional Tax, Gratuity, Contract Labour regulation and abolition Act, The Minimum wages Act, The Maternity Benefit Act, The Payment of Bonus Act, The Payment of Wages Act and Other Labour regulations as applicable for the establishment
9. Should be able to prepare various documents, records & registers under various Labour regulations as applicable for the establishment
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Process Flow Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time