We have openings for WLAN Development
profiles for the R&D Team of one of our Client. Job Description
Location : Bangalore
WLAN Development Engineers
- Years of hands-on embedded system software/firmware development experience with at least 1+ years spent on Wi-Fi MAC development.
- Expert C (and assembly language) programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low power, memory constrained embedded systems with or without an RTOS Strong IEEE 802.11 MAC system knowledge
- Hands-on experience in design and development of MAC firmware Deep knowledge of Network and IP Layer protocols like TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6 Familiarity with embedded development tools, debuggers, protocol analysers (OmniPeek, Wireshark), JTAG, Logic analysers etc.
- Hands-on experience with chip bring up and knowledge of digital hardware along with ability to read board schematics.
- Strong communication skills with ability to evaluate and create design documentation detailing complex features and relationships.
- Proven track record of providing leadership and mentoring to team members
- M.Tech / M.E / B.Tech / B.E degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or Communications
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and prior experience with Interfaces such as PCIe, USB and SDIO Knowledge of SoC Architecture and Embedded Systems.
- Experience with FPGA implementation Basics of RF communication systems emphasizing modulation techniques for WLAN like CCK, OFDM Knowledge of Linux open source Wi-Fi stack
- Experience with Perl, Python or similar scripting languages Exposure to Unix/Linux build environments and basic administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time