- Support and Administer enterprise CommVault environment(s).
- Deploy and configure CommServe, Media Agent and Client.
- Perform CommServe DB Maintenance and disaster recovery operations as and when needed.
- Deploy, configure and administer data protection for File System and Enterprise Applications (Oracle, SAP for Oracle, Virtual Server, IBM DB2, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Exchange, SQL server, SharePoint ...) residing on servers/clients.
- Perform Media Management activities (end to end) (Disk Library, EMC Data Domain, Hyperscale Nodes and appliances...).
- Troubleshooting backup / recovery issues by analysing logs.
- Storage Policy / Schedule Policy creation and administration as per requirement.
- Perform CommVault user administration as per policies
- Good knowledge on Aux copy and DDB
- Coordinate with software and hardware vendors to troubleshoot and solve backup issues.
- Knowledge on Oracle, SAP for Oracle, SQL, VADP
- Good knowledge on LAN, SAN, Switches ...
- Good knowledge on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 & Unix OS
- Ready to work as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Prepare and maintain systems documentation in accordance with AO, ITIL and ISO9000 policies and procedures.
- Manage and control the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to ensure it meets customer and ITIL standards and operational requirements
- Preparing documents knowledge database, work instructions etc.
- Working knowledge on ticketing tool
- Assisting & training team members on new technology & provide knowledge transfer to the team.
- Experience in generating reports & doing call analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Acquiring and understanding of problem or situation by breaking it down, systematically into its components or parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Conceptual Thinking
- Acquiring understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
- Planning and Organization
- Determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Attention to Detail
- Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Interacting with People
- Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Perks and BenefitsBest CTC will be offered for the Right & Technically Strong Candidates
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Alp Consulting Limited
Recruiter Name:Livingston Dass
Contact Company:Alp Consulting Limited